- Bachelors of Science or Bachelors of Arts degree in a science related field
- Minimum 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale for the last degree earned.
- General Graduate Record Examination completion
- Minimum score of 650 on the TOEFL exam if the applicant’s first language is not English
- Human Anatomy and Physiology I & II
*If an applicant’s GPA, work history, and letters of recommendation are strong, they can be admitted prior to completing their GRE with the provision that they must take it before Yr 2 of the program.
- Official Transcripts from all institutions of higher learning
- Curriculum vitae/Resume
- 3 Letters of reference that attest to academic and professional achievements
- General Graduate Record Examination scores*
- TOEFL scores (if your first language is not English)
- Application fee of $35.00